Bdays

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Well, I am glad to see that most of you have found our blog and now I hope you will bare with me as I attempt to figure it all out. Thanks to my big sis for helping. So lately we have been thinking that Allie is really quite tough. Mac says she is going to grow up to be an 8-man like her mommy. I know I didn't think Allie was an "easy baby" when she was a baby but in hindsight she definitely was easier! For example, we never knew when she was teething. We were warned about the first tooth, the 1 yr molars etc. but she just kinda ended up with a mouthful and never complained. Also, she would drink from any kind of bottle, any nipple - and cold! We never heated up a single thing for her. Now the Dax man, he seems to be a bit of another story. He seems to travel in the car better than she did and he generally falls asleep better but doesn't STAY asleep as well. Plus yesterday he had a nursing strike. He screamed and screamed but would not nurse even though he hadn't eaten in 4 hrs. Finally I gave him a bottle of formula (warm) and although he usually fusses a bit with the bottle - he just drank it. After a warm bath and a cuddly sleep bag ( thank you Auntie Louise) he finally gave in and nursed before bed. Perhaps a tooth coming in? Who knows? Anyway, I am loving being a mom for the second time - I just thought I would know what was going on a little better this time. Here is a picture of our little man at a playdate.
I wish I could claim he was always the best behaved one in the bunch! Allie seems to adore her little brother and loves to hug him and get her picture taken with him.
Well, I am going to end this post and see if i managed to get it right!

1 comment: