Bdays

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dax's first smile


This is my new favourite picture of Dax. I finally managed to get him smiling on camera. I love the Aloha shirt too. It was superbowl sunday and he was enjoying some pregame fun at Nana's house. He has definitely left the newborn stage and is now starting to enjoy some toys and rolling almost over. He also doesn't sleep as deeply and is spending more time awake. Unfortunately this still doesn't mean he is sleeping better at night! We all enjoyed some outdoor fun today at a little rink. Allie is a lefty and she was playing hockey (with her boots on), scoring goals and even told me that she won a medal! When we got home and were struggling to get everyone in the door she came out with "move it Penkman!" It was pretty funny. She also picked out a Valentine's present for me while she was at the mall with Nana on Friday. She took Nana into Bath and Bodyworks and picked out some pink soap for me... so cute. Anyway, just a short blog to share the pic.

1 comment:

  1. Omg! Kai didn't wear that shirt until he was almost one!!!! (I think that is Kais old shirt right?) Dax is so cute. I just want to pinch his little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete