Dax is growing like a weed and is already almost outgrowing his 6 month clothes. Team China as we like to call them made a surprise visit home this week. Nana was completely surprised but Mac let me in on it so we were able to prepare and Allie took the week off of daycare. She enjoyed playing with her big cousin Jenna and a visit from "aunt traci". She had a successful skating lesson thanks to Jenna joining us on the ice and we even made it out tobogganing and swimming at the Y. Mom and Mike are away in Cuba and missed the biggest snowstorm we've had this year although I don't think we can top the snow banks Kai has been climbing! Anyway I don't have any pics other than Dax and his guiness from the past week but i hope to get some from Jo and nana that I can add to the blog. Everyone seems to think Dax has changed a lot this week and Jo said in one week he has gone from being "a worm to a little human".
Mac says that we beat grandad this time at offering Dax his first beer. I think Grandad was the one to give kai and Allie and maybe even Teia their first sip.
Well we still aren't getting much sleep from our little man so I should probably get some now while i can.





he looks so big!!! has dax been texting teia? she was up for the day today at 4!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDax is really growing fast now. He is so handsome.
ReplyDeleteLove the family photo at the top. Allie looks so cute with her braids. Of course Mac always looks cute:)
Mom